Grab your smartphone, sharpen your wits, and prepare for an unforgettable adventure filled with fun, discovery, and exciting prizes. To take part, simply purchase an Attractions Pass and scan the QR code when entering the first pavilion of your choice! Make sure you don't refresh your form as you move from one pavilion to the next to find the answers and submit your completed questions for scoring.
Every day, 5 of our top and fastest scorers will win vouchers from Terra and Alif's Café and retail stores!
27 June - 02 July | 12:00 - 20:00
(Last entry 19:15)
- 27 Jun 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
- 28 Jun 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
- 29 Jun 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
- 30 Jun 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
- 01 Jul 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
- 02 Jul 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
Attractions Pass AED120
Terra, Alif, Women's and Stories of nations
- Pledges for our Planet - This Eid Al Adha I pledge to… (Visitors write what they pledge to do for our planet on cards that go on frames in the lobby.)
- Make an origami goat
- Tinker table - build a mosque with Keva Planks
- Story time - with Eid Al Adha book.
Traditional tailor shop setup where Eid outfits are sold
Celebrating the traditional Emirati art of weaving Al Khous practiced by Bedouin women in rural communities of the UAE, visitors will have the opportunity to watch the weaving process first hand. Beautiful gift items made with the same technique by Emirati women will also be available for purchase.
Expo City Dubai Camps: Winter Edition
Next: 18 Dec 2023 - 09:00 | 29 Dec 2023 14:30
5 - 12
Starts from AED 135 *
Emirati Women's Day
11 Sep 2023 | 12:00 - 20:00
Evolution from Imperfection Exhibition Launch
21 Sep 2023 | 10:00 - 18:00
World Food Day at Terra
14 Oct 2023 | 13:00 - 17:00
Starts from AED 50