Expo Central, at the heart of Expo City Dubai, consists of three apartment complexes, each within a five-minute walk from the city’s facilities and attractions, which include 10km of cycling tracks, a 5km running track, children’s playgrounds and 45,000sqm of parks and gardens.
Expo City Dubai is creating an equitable and sustainable future for all.
Expo Central is revolutionising sustainable living, prioritising the health, wellbeing and happiness of its residents.
- Accessible by four major highways – Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road, Sheikh Zayed Road, Emirates Road and Al Khail Road – enjoy ease of access to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the northern emirates
- A dedicated stop on the Dubai Metro Red Line, with an uninterrupted route all the way to Rashidiya station
- Close to three international airports – just 20 minutes from Al Maktoum International and less than an hour’s drive from Dubai International and Abu Dhabi International
- 15 minutes from Dubai Marina and 40 minutes from Downtown Dubai
What makes Expo Central so special?
A centralised urban hub
Discover a lifestyle where every need and desire find fulfilment at your doorstep. The concept of commuting fades into history as your workplace becomes a vibrant co-working space just around the corner, your favourite food spot becomes a food truck lining the lively boulevard, and you don’t have to travel far for some retail therapy, all while having effortless access to healthcare facilities.
Pulse of a city, rhythm of a home
Embrace the freedom of expansive spaces, where generously sized apartments boast floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious balconies, inviting the outdoors into your personal haven. Gaze upon Expo City Dubai’s picturesque waterfall, a natural masterpiece that graces your view, adding a touch of awe to your daily life.
Find your bliss
Picture yourself surrounded by serene greenery, where jogging tracks, cycling paths and hiking trails wind through nature, inviting you to a healthier lifestyle. Rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul with exclusive access to clubhouses, state-of-the-art gyms, and pools that are crafted to ensure a life of harmony and happiness.
Revolutionising sustainable living
Enveloped in 45,000 square meters of lush parks and green spaces, this pedestrian-friendly community is designed to nurture not just the residents, but the environment too and is the first in the region to be registered under the "WELL" Community Standard pilot. Step out of the hustle of urban life and into the freedom of movement with various city-wide mobility options, making every corner of the city easily accessible.
- Communal living with green surrounds
- Jogging tracks
- Wellness centres
- Podium gardens and sky terraces
- Stunning landscaped garden
- Gyms and yoga studio
- Cafés, markets and F&B
- Health & beauty salon, spa and sauna
- Unobstructed views and easy access towards Al Wasl Plaza, Jubilee Park and the Women’s Pavilion