Hop on this beautiful Italian-made carousel with hand painted images of past World Expos. Enjoy a ride like no other while sitting on a horse, inside a tea cup or simply relaxing inside a rocking chariot or on a bench.
- Free of charge for visitors under the age of 2 and People of Determination
The carousel is accessible via a ramp for wheelchair users and there is one wheelchair location on the ride at a time. Visitors with hearing and visual impairments can also enjoy the carousel.
The Around the World ride lasts 4 minutes.
The ability to use each piece is determined by size. If the person cannot fit easily onto their selected seat and use any safety features such as seat belts then they will not be permitted to ride.
Children age 5 and under, shorter than 110cm, or unable to use the equipment without assistance, can be admitted only if accompanied by an adult.
For their own health and safety, the following guests will not be admitted onto the ride:
- Those with back or neck issues
- Those suffering from high blood pressure and/or with heart and circulation trouble
- Those in medical treatment for the above conditions
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnant women
- Those unable to be safely contained within the passenger carrying device or those whose size will not allow the effective use of safety devices on the ride.
Stories of Nations
3 - 12 Dec | 10:00 - 22:00 (Last entry 21:30)
Alif - The Mobility Pavilion
3 - 12 Dec | 10:00 - 22:00 (Last entry 21:15)